Saturday, September 30, 2006

Greedy Goat and Old Lady

Once upon time there was am old lady. She used to live near a jungle. She had a goat. Goat's name was Lali. Old lady had tied the goat using a rope. The old Lady have nobody else in the family , so she was always busy in taking care of Lali. She used to pick green grass and green leaves for the goat.
Lali knew that Old lady has nobody else for the company so everything old Lady put grass or leaves to Lali, Lali will say, "It is little, give me more". Old lady will bring more leaves and grass, but Lali will say, "It is LITTLE. give me MORE." So whole day old lady, keep on bring grass and leaves for Lali and Lali keep on saying, "It is LITTLE, give me MORE".
One days old lady got tired of Lali. She intentionally left the rope of the goat open. Lali thought that she escaped from Old lady. Lali thought, "This old lady always brings little bit of grass for me. I will go to the jungle and eat myself there."
Thinking like this, Lali headed for the jungle. There was lots of grass. Lali ate and ate lots of grass. After eating lots of grass, Lali want to sleep in the jungle. In her dream she was eating more green grass and smiling.
Lali hear some roar and startled from the sleep.There was a loin standing in front of her. Lion said, "I will eat you, I will eat you". Goat scared started running and shouting, "help, help,help". Loin started running after her, "I will eat you. I will eat you."
Lion was running after Goat. Goat was running in front of Lion. Lion was running after Goat. Goat was running ahead of Lion. "I will eat you." "Help, Help, Help." "I will eat you, I will eat you". " Help, Help".
Running, running Lali reached at the Old Lady hut and said, "Please help me, the lion will eat me." Old lady said, "You wanted to eat lots of grass and live alone in the jungle, now handle this too". Goat pleaded, "I will never harass you again , but please save me this time."
Old lady brought a big stick and lion got scared from it. Goat said thanks to Old Lady and never thought about leaving her again. Now if Old Lady gives the grass to the goat, goat will say, "It is ENOUGH, I do not need MORE"

No comments: